Hi.

I'm looking for a sample code/site that really walks through the entire
process of creating a sample website that exposes a test api/web service.

I'm looking to create a test app that demonstrates a test web app, as well
as an api for the app. I'd then like to be able to implement the api in
jscript from a separate web app, to invoke the api from a separate web app.

In searching google, I haven't found what I'm looking for. I've seen various
sites that discuss apis of other companies (google, yahoo, flickr, etc...)
but nothing that actually walks the user though how to create this process
from the beginning to the end...

If you have any pointers, let m eknow.

Thanks

-Bruce