Where is the job?

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Andy Matthews
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:54 AM
To: [jQuery]
Subject: [jQuery] OT: Job posting

I've never done this before, but I figured it couldn't hurt. My company is
hiring and I thought I might post the job here. Feel free to ask me
questions if you like.

Web Designer

OVERALL DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES:

Dealerskins, the best website provider in the automotive industry is seeking
another Designer.  The successful candidate will have an eye for beauty and
be able to work in a deadline oriented environment.  You will be part of
Dealerskins production team and work side by side with several other
Designers building the front-end graphics of our dealer websites.  You will
be expected to contribute your own designs and new ideas as well as follow
detailed design scope documents and be willing to materialize the dealer's
vision, no matter how many times they change their mind. :-)  A team spirit
and great attitude are a must.

This is not a position for entry level designers!

BASIC REQUIREMENTS:

*       Teamwork:  Ability to work in a team setting
*       Internet Savvy:  Enjoyment and understanding of technology and the
Internet
*       Multi-tasking:  Must be able to manage multiple fast-paced projects
*       Creativity:  Creativity is a MUST, along with the ability to
verbalize those ideas
*       Self-sufficiency:  Comfortable not being micro-managed.  Willingness
to lead one's self.

SOFTWARE/KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:

*       Expert level Flash Designer with a good understanding of Action
Scripting
*       CSS
*       HTML layout
*       Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
*       Knowledge of vector 3D
*       Good understanding of Image manipulation

Dominion offers a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities,
competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package including a
generous 401(k).

Please respond to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dominion Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports Workplace
Diversity. Drug Testing Employer

Andy Matthews
Senior Coldfusion Developer

Office:  877.707.5467 x747