Do you have a design comp that shows what you are trying to achieve?

-David Dexter

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dan G. Switzer, II
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 2:39 PM
To: 'jQuery Discussion.'
Subject: Re: [jQuery] Layout plug-ins / Creating a Dashboard

David,

That's what I'm going to do to start. However, I'm wanting to come up with a
solution that will arrange the <div> in a smarter arrangement based upon the
number of <div>s and the height/width of each.

Floating everything left is ok as long as each DIV is a similar
width/height, but I'll have some widgets that are considerable larger than
others.

-Dan