Abel Tamayo schreef:
> Hi everyone.
>
> Finally I'm releasing the plugin I've been so busy developing in the
> last month. Textify (see homepage) <http://scriptinverse.com/textify/>
> It's a function that transforms a regular iFrame element into a text
> editor and I hope it will serve everyone who needs it well. Think of
> all the possibilities: email applications, blog, forums, maybe chats...

 Nice plugin but is it possible to bind it to an input field or a
textarea? Without javascript the iframe has no function on the page. I
think the easiest way to do this is to check if the tag is an iframe, if
it's not get the dimensions of the element and replace it with an iframe.

I don't know if it would add much code to the plugin but it would
degrade nicer. I'm just thinking aloud.

--
David Duymelinck