The short answer is no.

If you want Google to index your pages you need to have "real" static
pages and "real" static links to each of those pages from the main
page.

One way to do this is via the "Hijax" style method. Here's an excerpt
from the following http://www.domscripting.com/blog/display/41

----

It's a very simple idea:

1. First, build an old-fashioned website that uses hyperlinks and
forms to pass information to the server. The server returns whole new
pages with each request.

2. Now, use JavaScript to intercept those links and form submissions
and pass the information via XMLHttpRequest instead. You can then
select which parts of the page need to be updated instead of updating
the whole page.

----

Karl Rudd