I've got a problem.
I already implemented thickbox on a live site.
The image has small text in it... if the images resizes to fit the window
the text becomes unreadable.
How do I make the thickbox scroll with the image shown at 100% of it's
actual dimentions, and not resize it to fit the window?
I'm guessing it might be easy something in the CSS, but I've tried a few
things and can't get it.
Cody credits Christian montoya with the improvement, maybe I need the old
CSS or functionality?
Thanks,
ty
PAge is here: http://70.133.226.148/greatLakesSpas-thickboxOld.htm
Click the more details link for any of the Great Lakes hot tubs.

Reading the Montoya Herald to see if I can hack backwards from there:
http://www.christianmontoya.com/2006/05/08/thickbox-plus/
Thanks all.