Mike,

On Mar 26, 2007, at 10:13 AM, Mike Alsup wrote:

>> Safari 2.0.4 has problems when a file is chosen to upload and the
>> return choice is xml.  It looks like the form is sent, but the
>> 'Submitting overlay never goes away, so it appears as if the callback
>> isn't happening.  All other return types worked fine for me, and the
>> xml worked fine when no file is chosen.
>>
>> I tried a recent build of Webkit and everything worked fine.
>
> Interesting.  Thanks for the feedback, Roger.  I suspect there must be
> a script error occurring on the page.  Did Safari indicate that an
> error occurred?

I had the javascript console open and no errors got logged there.  I
might have some time to narrow it down this evening.  Unfortunately,
I'm fairly new to jQuery so I will have to wander through the
documentation to isolate the problem (which is a good thing in
disguise :-) )

Roger,
--
Roger Roelofs