great plugin. I tested on my Apple in FF2 and Safari and everything works as expected!

I like your progress bar plugin as well. Great work.

David

On Mar 28, 2007, at 10:17 PM, mrcarxpert wrote:

The feedback from the Alpha release of my plugin was very good, but several of you pushed me a little to make it better. With the help of some paste events from Kristinn Sigmundsson and a lot of scouring the internet for
information about cross-platform key handling, I think I have a much
improved version.

This release includes the following:
    * Fixed issues with allowing punctuation on number masks.
* Added validation cleanup of text. Example: pasting in “123-456-7890″
into a “(999) 999-9999″ mask should format correctly.
    * Added validation on paste events for Mozilla and IE.

Please head on over to http://digitalbush.com/projects/masked- input-plugin http://digitalbush.com/projects/masked-input-plugin and check it out. I have tested this in FF2 and IE7, so I would appreciate some feedback from
those of you with other browsers.

Thank You
Josh