Searching the Patent records, I found nothing referencing either
"Pecha Kucha" nor "Klein Dytham" in any field. (Note: the patent
might not use those terms and might be held in a different name, but
it's extremely unlikely that the words wouldn't appear At All.)
However, "Pecha Kucha Night" *is* a Registered Trademark....a
completely different kettle of fish. Basically, it means you can do
it that way, you can even call it Pecha Kucha, but you can't call it
a Pecha Kucha *Night* without permission from the trademark holders.

Note: I am not a lawyer, but this is how it was explained to me by one.

Katie

--

Katie Albers