On 12/11/07, Michael Tuminello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We could add something to the ixda site that let non-profits submit
> projects for consideration for pro-bono work by our members...

That sounds like a fabulous idea. Continuing the "give back" theme, we could
also structure something that would allow members with little IxD experience
to gain some, under the supervision of one or more experienced IxDs. I'm
thinking we'd have to set something up that would allow people to indicate
that they're interesting in either doing or moderating, and then distribute
projects as they come along.

Of course this is me blowing it up to large proportions again. : ) Thoughts?

Fred