On Jan 28, 2008, at 8:41 AM, mauro pinheiro wrote:

> Interaction design is NOT limited do computer screens, wireframes,
> menus...we should set our vision of our profession onto another level.

With that being the case, the issue as near as I can tell becomes:

What's the group for those people who do and have done "interface"
design up to this point? And what interface design will become in the
very near future, which is the digital component design of products
that will have a software or code component? Interface design being
defined as the need to deign both the interaction and visual
components, either by a single person or team of people.

Is that group the IxDA or is it some other group? Will it ever be the
IxDA or is the desire to define interaction at a technology agnostic
level going to be something that keeps it too general to support
folks who want to design for technology and all that entails?

--
Andrei Herasimchuk

Principal, Involution Studios
innovating the digital world