Hi all,

I've had further talks with the client and they want sound for strategic
purposes (future sites). So though I'm not sure if it's entirely
appropriate, I have to make sure it's used in a way that isn't annoying and
is hopefully useful.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 5:12 AM, Marty DeAngelo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Many pharmaceutical websites have taken to using video to advocate for
> their products (that is, a physician or someone representing a physician
> talking about the product).

Is there any research around as to why it's these type of sites that use
video and sound?

--
Vicky Teinaki
mob: 021 027 01410