Hi,
I´d like to announce our second local meeting in Berlin:

July 2nd, 19.00

at newthinking store GmbH
Tucholskystr. 48
10117 Berlin
http://store.newthinking.de

After our first get-to-know event last month we moved from the bar to the new thinking store that kindly supports us with space, wifi and a beamer (big thank-you guys!). Tino from Rapid Rabbit is going to talk a bit about their rapid-protoyping tool that enables wireframing in an online-application.

Newthinking store closes at 9pm so we still have the possibility to go into details and beer at a pub nearby.

If you want join in just be there, contact me or join our groupsite at:

www.ixdaberlin.collectivex.com

Looking forward to see you there!
Cheers,
Thomas