I've encountered this problem almost universally, through every type of site that allows you to list yourself as available for work. It seems to stem from the fact that the US Government has an official list of occupations that everyone uses to categorize all jobs. I always find it interesting, for example, that there is almost no employment Web site on which you can find the word "Web" in any of the occupational titles. You would think someone would notice.

Katie