" I make sure the computer works to make *your* life easier, instead of requiring you to make your work match the way the computer wants things"

Also incomplete by a mile, but I find most people understand it relatively well.

kt

Katie Albers
Founder & Principal Consultant
FirstThought
User Experience Strategy & Project Management
310 356 7550
ka...@firstthought.com