We were thinking of introducing a public "Gallery" at ProofHQ so
that designers could share design work publicly and get feedback, but
when we bounced the idea off a few people IP and privacy issues came
up a lot.

The idea of a "membership only" peer review group is one we didn't
think of but could be done. Being able to post design work for review
by members of this forum only and using ProofHQ to provide the visual
mark-up, commenting and dicussion threads.

Would that work?