Hi everyone,

A while back, Melanie posted a great discussion about what she could do with a 3-hour workshop of 20 stakeholders, to kick off a project. (See the thread here: http://www.ixda.org/discuss.php?post=48067 )

Turns out, that's the topic of tomorrow's UIE Virtual Seminar with Tamara Adlin. She will walk us through her Ad-Hoc Personas method, which I think is a great way to get teams on the same page from the get-go.

If you're working on a project where the senior execs and stakeholders need to be on board from day one, I think you'll want to know about Tamara's technique. This is something you'll want to share with your entire team.

WHAT: The Power of Ad Hoc Personas
WHO:   Tamara Adlin
WHEN:   Thursday, February 18, 1:30pm ET
WHERE: 90-minute online webinar
COST:   $129 per connection (pile everyone into a conference room)
DETAILS:   http://www.uie.com/events/virtual_seminars/ad_hoc_personas/

Use the promotion code IXDA and receive lifetime access to the recording of the session for your entire organization. This way you can refer back to it when you want, plus share it with other team members too.

See you there virtually,

Jared

Jared M. Spool
User Interface Engineering
510 Turnpike St., Suite 102, North Andover, MA 01845
e: jsp...@uie.com p: +1 978 327 5561
http://uie.com  Blog: http://uie.com/brainsparks  Twitter: @jmspool