Hi,

Good day to you'll.

I was wondering if anyone has transitioned from developing user experience
for software  to hardware products?

I've been in the software/web environment for the past 8 - 10 years.
Experience ranges from packaged software to web applications , portals ,
Intranets, Search, mobile, etc...etc...

I would like to learn and explore experience design for the hardware
environment. ( E.g. Hand phones , MP3 players , Interactive TV,
etc...etc...)

Anyone care to share your insights on how you transitioned? or  what I can
use from my current software skill sets to the hardware environment etc..

Any course of study to get the background? Any books to recommend? Places
where I can get the experience from?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You.

Regards,