UI/UX Designer/Developer - 100% Telecommute - Rate 100% Open (dep on exp)

When applying, please have ALL of the required bulleted experience below:

* Seasoned UI/UX designer/developer who has worked on SOCIAL COMMUNITY SITES

* Practices SIMPLISTIC approaches
* Can work IMMEDIATELY
* Friendly & professional
* Can deliver as promised
* Can design with creating design that is based on engaging the user, easy
to use (we have 65% older users), with a penchant for typography

This position will start as soon as tomorrow. It's not a very long gig, but
depending on how well you sell my client, it could turn into something
juicy.

To be considered, please submit your RESUME and PORTFOLIO along with your
HOURLY requirements to beau[AT]open-source-staffing.com

Thank you,
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
beau-AT-open-source-staffing.com