Hi everyone,
I'm looking to take our UX team on a few "field trips" this year
in Northeast Ohio to visit other organization's UX teams and share
methods, deliverables and anything else related to UX in a half day
session.   I'm aware of UX Show and Tell which is a tremendous
resource and might also be another option for UX teams in NEO, but
for the time being I'm kicking around an idea of team-to-team
discussions.

So beyond the usual "don't take your most confidential
application's sketches" to something like this, does anyone have
any tips or ideas on what works for this type of meeting?  Have you
held this kind of session before and was it valuable.  At this point
anything is on the table and open for discussion.

Finally, anyone in the NEO region up for talking or setting up
plans?

Jason