Hello everybody,

I'm currently working on a wireframing project of a web app on
Visio, which involves using stencils, because identical panels are to
be displayed on different Visio sheets. Thus I don't have to modify
each sheet one by one if a change has to be done : I only modify the
concerned stencil.

The problem I'm facing now (and I miss Axure for that) is that in
some sheets -depending on the context, like picking a radio button or
checking a box- a panel may slightly vary compared to its respective
stencil. Is there a way of creating dynamic panels or stencils in
Visio , so that different stencil versions can be adapted to
different contexts ? This would make my work easier, since I
wouldn't have to create different stencils, and that I could reuse
the same stencil to create the variations.

Another cool function would be to add a stencil A inside a stencil B
, and that changes made to A are reflected into B. This would allow
to create a parent relationship between stencils. Unfortunately this
doesn't seem possible ... unless you have some ideas on the subject.

Thanks a lot, (and hope that I'm clear)

Silvio