Hi,
I have a short period of time to assess whether going with html
versus asking the engineers to learn and use html5 for a highly
interactive application. In the application icons can be dragged onto
and moved around on the canvas and 'connected' via creating an
association so that (under user control) they are able to view the
visual links though the icons may not be adjacent to each other.

Has any one done a pro/con evaluation that can share with me?

Thanks!
Michelle