I was having the same problem with SC7 and album artwork, and I did what
was suggested.  I used iTunes "download album artwork".  Then, for EVERY
album (use album view for ease) I started one song (option to show album
artwork on).  The album art shows up in a pane in the lower left
(Windows XP).  I right click on the pane and select copy.  I then
select all songs in the album and select "get info"  There is a pane in
the get info "info" section that I right click and select paste.  Then
select OK, and it copies the artwork to each tag in the album, and it
shows up in SC7.

This also works for artwork found on Amazon or elsewhere on the
Internet.  I had to search high and low for some album covers with
Google.  Others, I resorted to shooting myself, and photoshopping down
to 500x500 pixels and dragging into the artwork pane in get info.
However, I now have every CD and digitized vinyl album with artwork.

--
Amp_Fan

Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.