Dear Sir or Ms;
          How do you do! I am sorry to disturb  you if my e-mail sent to
wrong person, would you please have a reading to my mail  and give us a
favour or just turn it to the right person in your circile if you are
not in charge of our inquery.
         Our company is a software service company ( named:  Realss Co.,Ltd)
located in Xiamen, China. We have many technique cooperation
with some partners in Europen and South Amercia.  We have always been
interested in openoffice productss and also use it during our daily work.
Now we wish to get the mirror qulification of Openoffice Download in  China?
Could you  help
us how to do it?

Thanks for your consideration and help!

Your sincerely