While editing a mail to this group, I was uninstalling my
old 1.9.122 to finally set up the new 2.0. While the
uninstaller was doing the usual "data gathering" stuff etc I
finished sending the email and all. Then I turned back to
the uninstaller and found out it was waiting for me to close
that email ... why?

Because the email title contained 'openoffice.org' and the
uninstaller checks for that string to see if OOo is
currently running. Obviously, it asks you to close it
because uninstallation requires the program to be closed.

I dont think this should be considered a bug (after all, you
can always ignore the condition, which you can do when you
know that the window it asks you about is not really an OOo
window), but found it was funny and deserved mentioning.
Just so :)

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta