Hi Wesley,

Wesley Parish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am Mon, 21 Nov 2005
20:35:37 +1300:

> I downloaded the tar.gz file, detarred and ungzipped it, and then
> fired up the  rpm front end (I'm using Mandrake 10.0).  I started with
> core1 and it told me it wouldn't install, that it needed core4 to be
> installed first.  So I try installing core4 first, only to be told it
> needed core1 installed first.

I hope, that I understand you right: You don't want to use the graphical
interface, right? Ok, than you can use the command line:

Go to the folder, where you have unpacked the rpm-files, change with su
to root and typ the following command: rpm -Uvh *.rpm then everything
will install automatically in the right way. When you've done this, go
into the folder "Desktop-Integration, and install with the same command
the rpm-package for Mandrake/Mandriva. That's all.

This way has worked for me several times.

> Where's the quality control?

I'm sorry, but I have no answer to this question ;)

Sigrid