Stephan Gromer wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am maintaing the PCs in a small university lab and I would like to
> switch my users from a competitor's product made in Redmond to OOo
> 2.0.1. My colleagues however come from different countries and would
> like to see their native language being used for the OOo GUI.

Hi Stephan,
AFAIK you only need to install a base OOo (OOo 2.0.1 us english) and apply
as much as "Language Packs" (to acess GUI in sveral languages) and install
as much dictionaries (to have spelling support in each language)as you
want.
teher is a list of language packs at
http://oootranslation.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/2.0.1rc5/
for others, consult directly on Native Langs page
http://projects.openoffice.org/native-lang.html

Once installed, you may change the language of the GUI in Tools>Language
settings>Languages>User Interface. Each user may choose.

Enrique