Hi,

New OOo user with some past experience several years ago.  V 2.3.1 looks
like a clincher to me!  KUDOS to the whole community!

First time visitor here, checking to see if 1. my posts will make it,
and 2., to ask a question:

I am subbed to this group and the '... .questions' groups so far.
  What is the significance of posts which have nothing but [moderated]
for a subject?  Looking at the actual posts they don't seem to be any
different from many of the normal subject posts.  At least to me<g>.

   Oh, and a comment:  WOW!  What a post-history!  I don't believe I've
ever seen such a long history of posts kept together in one place.

Thanks in Advance,

Twayne
--
Located far upstate New York on the