You started a new thread; was that supposed to be in reference to some

And man oh man, if you want to be taken seriously, then perhaps you
could do some thinking about your grammar.

Since there is no reference I have no idea what you're talking about or
to whom you are responding, so ...

> I do not see the point in trying to make a teenager who is obviously
> trying to do something look stupid in any way shape of form.
>
> He is just asking for some simple pointers which should off been

"should off" ?  Huh?

> given and he should not of had the mick taken out of him.

"not of" ?  Huh?  Do you mean "not have"?

> I quote you:
> "I somehow doubt you are being asked to write such an office suite as
> a school exercise. A fully fledged software package takes thousands of
> manhours to write."
>
> The need for this was it could of been said in a much nicer way.

"could of" ?  Could HAVE?

> Again I quote:
> "As you should know, the OpenOffice.org software already exists. You
> should be able to find the source code and other information at
> http://development.openoffice.org/.";
>
> Why Should he know?

He would know by having read any of the many places that describe such
information on the OO.o web site.  Whoever "he" is.

> And again another quote:
> "By the way, what's your connection with www.eccsoftware.co.uk which
> claims to "deliver Good ,Free ,Simple ,Office Software and some basic
> games."? Hmmm... I see you are the "Website Administrator", so please
> change the unreadable colour combinations!"
>
> If he wants to make a website let him, I bet you weren't doing that
> in your teenage years were you?

It doesn't look like anyone said he shouldn't to me.  What advice you
did reference was decent advice.  Since it wasn't buried in verbose
pleasantries and high magnitude verbosity it was much clearer and
concise to read for most people.

> I look forward to a comment back

well, here's one comment fer u at least ifn youda fiksed up yer wordys a
litle bit n respnded to a thread u mighta gotten more grashious answers
I guess that is if nyone else nswrs atall