> Hi Rebecca
>
> There is no need in name calling. The idea of a clipboard is great,
> but, I
>> seem to recall that another program has this feature (24 clips), and
>> name. We are all working toward the same goal, and that is to make
>> OO more, and better. I will check in later.
>

> Are you suggesting that every program you use needs to add a
> clipboard with 24 clips? That should be a feature of the operating
> system, so your feature request should probably go to that other
> company you mentioned!  ;-)

The OS clipboard features is actually a good idea but I think the OP is
referring to Word's own clipboard that allows one to store data in
several of its own clipboards and manage them.  Whether that could even
be done suite-wide I don't know, but the OS designers don't seem
inclinced to do it.
   Personally, I use WordPad to create lots of little clipboard
substitutes and i use NoteTab if it's only for text..  Then yuo can
copy/paste to about any application.

Twayne