OK, one more time:

M. Fioretti wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 15:28:26 PM -0400, Twayne wrote:
>
> Twayne,
>
> was it you that introduced this No-Archive header? If so, it doesn't
> work:
> http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=discuss&msgNo=64448

Oh, it works. Obviously you don't know what it means though, as the link
you provide has absolutely nothing to do with it.  You've shot yourself
in the foot right off the bat by making an incorrect factual statement,
further portraying the fact that you are completely ignorant of the
subject of "no archive" tags.  Ignorance can be bliss, and your making
false statements as fact with completely irrelevent "Proof" or
"evidence" as you attempted here rather proves the point.

Based on that, I have nothing further to say to you on this thread that
you've decided to troll so far off topic it has no relevance to the OP
in any way.  So congrats too on your lack of nitiquette and RFC
adherance.

How's this for trimming?

Twayne