Hello again,

Finally I was able to find the spellchecker, by accident! It was well
hidden. Searching didn’t help at all – poor site! Testing was at my VMware
Instance and went good so far…

Happily I installed your Product onto my Laptop. But what a disappointment!

*       OOffice tries to send some messages via Port 80 about twice a
minute! What for? Who needs such information anyway? And it is against
German and EU Laws to reveal any Information, the user is not informed
about!
I had to train Kaspersky first to block that nasty talkative behavior of
your Product!

*       Then, after a good start I Installed the (old rules) spellchecker
(to make it work properly the regular one must be deinstalled (!) first) and
managed to define my preferred defaults. Now using Franklin Font as default,
all special German signs (öäü߅) are displayed correctly. The spellchecker
corrects the “new” spelling “dass” into “daߔ exactly right.
After those tests I saved the document. After reopening it shows instead of
“daߔ: “da°”!!!! I tried all options for saving – every time the same!
Opening the same test sheet (produced with OOffice-writer) with MS Word
results in correct visualization of all special Chars!

So the Version 311, with the nice PDF feature is not usable. After an hour
of testing, I had to uninstall the product.

Do better in the future!

Chris Keller

  _____