It's free all you have to do is register and that's it. There is also open
office writer which I think is awesome for research papers, letters, and even
books. You can search for templetes that are relavent to your task, use them as
they are or modify them to suit your specific needs. The directions in the
guide manual are detailed, well organized, and easy to understand. Hope this is
helpful.

                                       Debra

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone