On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 1:20 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamil...@acm.org> wrote:
> Further context and perspective is available.  The
>  preservation/migration of the OpenOffice.org site and services along
>  with the establishment of the Apache ooo Incubator is not fully
>  defined.  I invite your consideration of
>  http://openoffice.org/projects/www/lists/users/archive/2011-09/message/
>  65

Actually, much of the site migration has been defined, at least for
the most important services.   If you are not aware of these plans,
you can find them detailed on the wiki here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Transition+Planning

This includes a very detailed plan for the OOo website:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/OOo-to-ASF-site-recommendation

> For details as they develop, the new ooo-us...@incubator.apache.org is
>  a good place to watch.  The technical nitty-gritty is on the
>  ooo-...@incubator.apache.org, another public e-mail list.

If anyone is interested in the details of the migration, I'd recommend
also signing up for notifications of changes to the wiki, since that
is where most of that planning is happening.

-Rob