Thanks a lot for your help, but could you please offer more information
about:
1. You said that
The GRE tunnel ports have a 1500 byte MTU.  If your packets are larger than
this they will be dropped and it will be logged in the kernel message
buffer.
Is there any methods to modify it much bigger?

2.If there are more than one physical NICs on a host, does OVS GRE build its
stack for each Linux-IP? The situation is like host1 owns a public IP and a
private IP, the other host2 only hold a private IP, host2 build the tunnel
via the only NIC to host1's public IP, but when host1 can only send back
packets to host2 via its private IP NIC.
When build tunnel I give two parameter remote IP and MAC, does OVS then
judge which NIC to use or just build stack for each IP?

--
Yan Pu
y...@nakao-lab.org