Hello,

I'm not sure if this list still exists, but...

I have an old Flex app. Originally compiling against SDK 3.2 and FlexBuilder 3. We will be completely rewriting our UI to HTML 5 and JS, but until then we had some enhancements we needed to make. We upgraded to FlashBuilder 4.7 and want to use SDK 3.6 because that is required for some other libraries we are upgrading in order to complete our enhancements.

We use Maven and have a Java backend. We changed our pom.xml to have <flex.sdk.version>3.6.0.21751</flex.sdk.version>

When we run we get the following error:
Failure to find com.adobe.flex:license:jar:3.6.0.21751

We have the flex "license-3.2.0.3958.jar" file but not "license-3.6.0.21751.jar" file. We have a purchased Flash Builder 4.7 Standard. Where can I get this license file? I thought the SDK was now free and open source?

Regards,

Dale