Mach-ii just never clicked for me. I tried it for a week before throwing my hands up and moving to Model-Glue. Within a day the M-G style of coding was really sinking in, within a week it was like I'd never done anything differently. From an ease of use perspective I think M-G makes a heck of a lot more sense and is easier to get up and running ASAP. Of course, YMMV.

Given MCG's situation, I'd stick with something that she can get up to speed on quickly which, in my mind, is M-G. Besides, it has two of the three letters in her initials.

MCG -> M-G ;-)

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies another this right makes a slave of himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it."
    -- Thomas Paine, 1783

Find out about my Hike for Discovery at www.fullfrontalnerdity.com/hfd