On 8/6/06, Douglas Knudsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
righto.  So, in a team of 10 developers that don't seem to run into these
'issues' in CVS that SVN solves, it doesn't seem very economical to go
through changing, eh?

All things held equal, I'm always a proponent of using the tools your
team is most familiar and proficient at.  If there aren't any
compelling reasons for you to change, then don't.

It's just like the age old CF vs [insert other language here]
argument.  No reason to change horses midstream if both horses get you
there just fine, and the development teams know one better than the
other.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I would, however, thoroughly explore the differences and advantages of
one over the other before dismissing it.  Once that due diligence is
over, make the educated decision.

-Cameron