Also, by "embedded CFML code in _javascript_" do you mean simply CFML code that's building _javascript_ in a .cfm template. In that case, it doesn't really matter if it's creating JS or HTML. The error just reflects a problem in the code or config. That said, I can't say I've ever seen "cannot set default query to xxx". I see it's saying it's in a loop. As Teddy says, seeing the code will be interesting. It's also just saying that a query named "Category" doesn't exist. Does it?

/charlie
http://www.carehart.org/blog/

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Teddy Payne
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 10:14 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] Embedded CF in _javascript_

We would need to see the code that the error is referring to.

Teddy

On 8/21/06, McTure, Greg <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

This is a general question to see if anyone has ran into issues with embedded CFML code in _javascript_ with a page working in CFMX and not in CF5?  The code I have works as intended in CFMX but I get the following error on CF5?  Any suggestions that anyone may have on the cause and/or resolution of this will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Error Diagnostic Information

Cannot set default query to CATEGORY

A query by this name is not available at this time

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFLOOP), occupying document position (257:1) to (257:76).

List hosted by FusionLink

<cf_payne />

Blog: http://cfpayne.wordpress.com/
Atlanta CFUG: http://www.acfug.org