From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mischa
Uppelschoten ext 10
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 3:03 PM
To: Web Site
Subject: re: [ACFUG Discuss] First try at a real CF edit

Just a hunch, try to add (), like so:

$orderitem.getPartNumber()

/m

I am sorry if this question seems so incredibly simple but I am lost as to
what to do.

I need to make an edit to a CF file.

It has listed in some cells that create an email that is an order sheet for
us from an AbleCommerce cart.

[code]

$LocaleUtils.formatCurrency($store,$orderItem.getUnitPrice(),"<br>",true)</t
d>
[/code]

The question is:

That I need the equivalent of a
For the first row to replace the

However when I revise that line of code to:
I get:
           $orderitem.getPartNumber? inside the cell output.

What is happening?
Why is it happening?
How do I fix it?

This app is CF on top of a Java app.
I wonder if the $orderitem.getPartNumber is a Java command and I should be
doing this some other way?

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Robert P. Reil
Managing Director,