Sounds like something that AIR might be able to do however, I can't
verify that. Anyone out there using AIR and know the API well enough
to answer?

-Steven

On 7/26/07, Max Immelman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Charlie,

Sorry for taking so long to get back with you. Been travelling.

I'm building a basic app that documents a Near Miss in a hospital setting. A
near miss is an avoided medical error using our enterprise clinical systems.
Part of the project requirements is being able to upload/capture a
screenshot when the near miss occured. The only way I know how to do this is
to perform a traditional file upload. I was asking the group if anyone had
come across, for example, an active-x control or maybe a plugin that could
help accelerate this process. A nurse or physician does not really have time
(and most times the know-how) to capture a screenshot, save it and then
upload it.

If anyone does know of a any non-client type solution please let me know.
Thanks!

Max