IMHO easier to understand and code... comparing to java, ruby, php (which I
have worked in). However I agree with you that if you have
been developing in X language for so long that it is probably easier for you
than a new language (as anything new is). I would say with all things being
equal though. CF is pretty damn easy to understand and code...
you? play the devils advocate? haha