I'm not really sure about their motivation for looking into an IDE for
CF, but if a market is there, more power to Adobe.  They are a
commercial company after all and if there is a nitch where they can
make money (especially if it's one they have made money in before),
then more power to em!  I like CFEclipse, but could be convinced to
switch if another tool had better features....

-Cameron

On Jan 15, 2008 2:11 PM, John Mason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There's actually a lot (over 50% according to Ben) that still use DW, Studio
> or Homesite. It's just a case of people liking the IDE they use and not
> wanting to change. I think they are going to add their support for
> CFEclipse. Flex builder is in Eclipse and CFEclipse has a good following. I
> doubt they would do a completely new IDE. But thank Adobe for taking this
> on. IMHO, Macromedia really didn't help this situation and actually made it
> more confusing with DW.
>
> John Mason
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 770.337.8363
>
> www.FusionLink.com - ColdFusion and Flex hosting
> Now offering ColdFusion 8 Enterprise hosting
> FREE Subversion hosting

Cameron Childress
Sumo Consulting Inc
http://www.sumoc.com