Could be an issue with you using host headers... if you have host headers on
you should edit your hosts file to point to localhost...

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Peyton Todd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I just tried the site from home, where I am now, and it got past where it
> was bombing. It hit another bomb - due to a typo I'm about to go in to work
> to fix - but why should it work over the web from outside the office when it
> doesn't work from the server itself (both localhost and keying in the full
> acrga2.com/Reporters/ReporterLogin.cfm url)?

Steven Ross
web application & interface developer
http://blog.stevensross.com
[mobile] 404-488-4364 [fax] 267-482-4364
[ AIM / Yahoo! : zeriumsteven ] [googleTalk : nowhiding ]