If you can get to it in the browser *from the server's desktop*, then
CF should be able to resolve the DNS also.  If you've made recent
changes to DNS (which it sounds like you might have), you may want to
cycle CF and see if that helps.  CF/JRun will cache DNS entries for a
set period of time but cycling the service will clear them.

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
Sumo Consulting Inc
http://www.sumoc.com