Oddly, that's the exact problem that hf702-65095 (which is the hotfix
mentioned by KB400262) was supposed to fix.

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb400262

So really, the issue is, you had this problem, applied a hotfix that
was supposed to fix it, and still have this problem?

Have you opened up any of the problem files to see if the problem
mentioned in the KB article is happening to one of those bad spool
files?  From the KB article: "It appears that ColdFusion inserts a new
line character into the email before it leaves the Spool directory and
therefore the file becomes corrupted, resulting in the following error
message in the mail.log file:"

I'd open one of those files up and look for anything odd, like the
filename being borked by a newline.  Also, did this start happening
around any change on your server?  Perhaps something that would change
permissions on the attachments storage location?

Lastly, I would double check to make sure the hotfix was actually
applied correctly.  I am pretty sure hotfixes are listed in the
"Settings Summary" screen in the CFAdmin, and I would check to make
sure it's listed and got installed correctly.

-Cameron

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 4:14 PM, John Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes Cameron, they are going into the undelivered folder with the error message
>
> "Error","scheduler-0","07/07/08","13:23:56",,"The ColdFusion mail spool
> encountered an invalid spool file in the spool directory. The invalid file
> was Mail30580.cfmail. This file was moved to the undelivered directory."
>
> In the mail.log file...
>
> Thanks for the help!
>
> In Christ,
> John Evans