>From a security standpoint, CFLOCATION is the same as clicking a link
in a broswer (since CFLOCATION actually just send a relcation command
to the browser).  URL vars from CFLOCATIONs may be found in IIS logs,
browser cache files, or observed in transit.

That makes it quite significant in your solution as you described it..

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
Sumo Consulting Inc
http://www.sumoc.com