Assuming you are running CFMX on JRun (the default configuration... If this
application is monitoring the Java Container then you're more likely to find
your answers inside the JRun docs.

Really, you may benefit from a conversation with the guys over at Webapper,
who wrote SeeFusion, and have a very good understanding of the JRun
internals.

-Cameron

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 9:14 AM, Nunn, Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Our group here at AT&T is being forced to integrate what we're being told
> is a company standard application monitoring tool.  They normally use this
> tool to monitor different metrics for the system: JVM performance
> monitoring, database pool, query responsiveness, etc.
>

> They have a lot of experience integrating this with Weblogic and most Java
> based applications but are having trouble creating modules to monitor CF
> because they don't know the names of methods within the Java itself that
> they would use to build the modules around.
>

> So here's my question: Does anyone know of a place where I could find
> information about what the CF method calls and classes are so that we can
> implement this monitoring tool or if knowing this is a violation of my EULA?
>

> Larry Nunn
>
> AT&T Mobility LLC
>
> IT System Delivery - Customer Care & Billing
>
> 12555 Cingular Way, Alpharetta, GA 30004
>
> Windward Bldg 3, Floor 4, Cube 3440C
>
> 678.893.3395 (Desk)
>
> 404.309.1724 (Cell)
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]