Sometimes I've seen this happen when the /cfide/ mapping is not setup
properly or not visible by the browser.  I don't recall the specifics,
but I think it may use a .js file that's in the CFIDE for some of the
Flash embed code.  That would cause the browser to miss the chart, but
no CF error would be thrown.  If this is true, you may see a 404 error
in the IIS logs, however.

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
Sumo Consulting Inc