Hi,

I used the same installer to install  ColdFusion 9.0.1 64 bit on Windows
2008 R2 server and I noticed, I am  missing ColdFusion 9 ODBC Agent &
ColdFusion 9 ODBC Server on 2 out of the 4 servers I did the installation.

FYI, during installation I chose the default options, i.e. to install
documentation and all services but yet the services are missing. Same steps
, same defaults were followed/installed.

Any ideas? Dont tell me re installation is the only option I have.

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />
iUseDropbox(http://db.tt/63Lvone9)
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.